The Executive Assistant will work closely with our executives to help with everything from managing and executing critical administrative duties to coordinating and working on special projects. We’re looking for someone who is detail-oriented, energetic, and driven.
At pMD, you’ll wear many hats, have a lot of responsibility, and be part of a fun, smart, and creative team. We are bootstrapped and profitable, have extremely happy customers, and make up a team of people as talented and passionate as you are. We love what we do and care about doing good in the world. We strive to work like a beautifully engineered German car: fast, efficient, and fun.
• have two or more years of relevant experience
• care about good, well-designed software, and how it can make the world a better place
• used to organize your toys by make, model, and color
• couldn’t imagine life without your smartphone or a day without internet access
• are always the first person in your group of friends to use the newest, coolest app
• think being called a geek is a compliment
• are a step ahead of your calendar reminders
• are excited to help customers as well as pMD executives
• can see the forest and the trees
• clone yourself when you get busy
• are not agoraphobic – travel is fun!
• never set foot in a cubicle farm
• like to play with sleek machines named after fruits and robots
• inhabit a beautiful building in the Letterman Digital Arts Center in San Francisco
• love our work
• prefer Mac and Linux to... other operating systems
• prefer to work in person with a small, fast-paced team
• always search for the next hot thing
• stock beer, soda, and snacks in the office
At pMD, you can grow as quickly as you want to. You'll be able to see the impact of your work immediately, experience aspects of the business beyond your role as an Executive Assistant, and you'll hear directly from our users how your efforts have improved their lives.
If you are interested in a career with pMD, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.