You will help us with a broad range of legal matters as our company continues to grow. You’ll keep us up-to-date on ever-changing health care regulations, and you’ll work with sales and business development to build relationships with our customers and partners.
pMD is like a startup in that you’ll wear many hats, have a lot of responsibility, and be part of a small, highly-motivated team. It’s not like a startup in that we make our own long–term business decisions. We have a proven and profitable product, extremely happy customers, and a team of people as talented as you are. We love what we do. We strive to work like a beautifully engineered German car: fast, efficient, and fun.
• have a JD degree and admission to the bar in good standing, preferably in California
• have practiced law at a well-known firm for a few years
• love variety and bring a willingness to work on a broad range of legal matters
• are enthusiastic, creative, and driven to get things done
• write contracts that would make F. Scott Fitzgerald and Mindy Kaling proud
• can see the forest and the trees
• enjoy the challenge of driving multiple, complex projects
• love technology
• are not agoraphobic - travel is fun!
• never set foot in a cubicle farm
• love our work
• are a fast-growing private company with a small-company feel
• take each other’s ideas seriously and want to make them happen
• like to play with sleek machines named after fruits and robots
• inhabit a beautiful building in the Letterman Digital Arts Center in San Francisco
• stock beer, tea, and snacks in the break room
At pMD, you can grow as quickly as you want to – our startup environment means nothing is holding you back from doing your best work. You’ll be able to see the impact of your work immediately, experience aspects of the business beyond your role as Attorney, and you’ll hear from our clients how your efforts have improved their lives.
If you’re interested in a career with pMD, please email your resume to email@example.com.