You'll help us grow our company exponentially by improving our current processes and operations. Your efforts will bear fruit over many years because this is a place where the right people love the environment and recognize the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. This is a career, not just a job. You'll have a huge impact on health care in America by building a company that is doing incredible things and changing the way that physicians practice medicine.
At pMD, you’ll wear many hats, have a lot of responsibility, and be part of a fun, smart, and creative team. We are bootstrapped and profitable, have extremely happy customers, and make up a team of people as talented and passionate as you are. We love what we do and care about doing good in the world. We strive to work like a beautifully engineered German car: fast, efficient, and fun.
• have three or more years of business experience
• love helping people, operations, and technology
• want to grow your career quickly, to learn, and to take responsibility
• want to understand the company, the product, the team, and the customers
• communicate fluidly in a team environment
• could explain the differences between an iPhone and a Droid to your grandmother
• learn quickly and work carefully
• are not agoraphobic - travel is fun!
• never set foot in a cubicle farm
• love our work
• are a fast-growing private company with a small-company feel
• take each other’s ideas seriously and want to make them happen
• like to play with sleek machines named after fruits and robots
• inhabit a beautiful building in the Letterman Digital Arts Center in San Francisco
• stock beer, tea, and snacks in the break room
At pMD, you can grow as quickly as you want to - our startup environment means nothing is holding you back from doing your best work. You'll be able to see the impact of your work immediately, experience aspects of the business beyond operations, and you'll hear from our clients how your efforts have improved their lives.
If you are interested in a career with pMD, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.