The medical software industry is experiencing a revolution, and pMD is looking for a Technical Recruiter who has the enthusiasm, creativity, and drive to attract great talent. We need a Technical Recruiter who will do more than just recruit: you’ll be a core part of the company and a member of the pMD team in every respect.
You’ll help us grow our company by recruiting amazing people who are passionate about what they do. The Technical Recruiter will work with our Director of Software Development to identify technical hiring needs and coordinate all stages of candidate interviews. We’re looking for someone who is organized, detail oriented, and resourceful.
At pMD, you’ll wear many hats, have a lot of responsibility, and be part of a fun, smart, and creative team. We are bootstrapped and profitable, have extremely happy customers, and make up a team of people as talented and passionate as you are. We love what we do and care about doing good in the world. We strive to work like a beautifully engineered German car: fast, efficient, and fun.
• can recognize rising stars
• love technology
• are a natural connector
• bring enthusiasm, creativity, and a drive to get things done
• have an eye for details
• have strong opinions on the Oxford comma
• want to grow your career and our team, and love to learn
• are not agoraphobic - travel is fun!
• never set foot in a cubicle farm
• love our work
• are a fast-growing private company with a small-company feel
• take each other’s ideas seriously and want to make them happen
• like to play with sleek machines named after fruits and robots
• inhabit a beautiful building in the Letterman Digital Arts Center in San Francisco
• stock beer, tea, and snacks in the break room
At pMD, you can grow as quickly as you want to – our startup environment means nothing is holding you back from doing your best work. You’ll be able to see the impact of your work immediately, experience aspects of the business beyond recruiting, and you’ll hear from our clients how your efforts have improved their lives.
If you are interested in a career with pMD, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org